59743061 (Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine PD 6 mg / 60 mg)
Pill with imprint 59743061 is Green, and has been identified as Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine PD 6 mg / 60 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 59743061
More about brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Elixir, Liquid, and Syrup