59743061 (Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine PD 6 mg / 60 mg)
This pill with imprint "59743061" is Green, and has been identified as Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine PD 6 mg / 60 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release and sustained-release capsules
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine drops
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine elixir
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine suspension
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.