59743061 (Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine PD 6 mg / 60 mg)
Pill with imprint 59743061 is Green, and has been identified as Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine PD 6 mg / 60 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 59743061
More about brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Elixir, Liquid, and Syrup
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.