5 (Asenapine Maleate (Sublingual) 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 5 is White, Round and has been identified as Asenapine Maleate (Sublingual) 5 mg. It is supplied by Greenstone LLC.
Asenapine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizophrenia and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Asenapine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 5
Related Images for "5"
More about asenapine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 310 Reviews
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Asenapine sublingual
- Asenapine transdermal
- Asenapine Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
- Asenapine Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Asenapine Sublingual Tablets
- Asenapine Skin Patch