470 Pill - brown capsule-shape
Pill with imprint 470 is Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Posaconazole Delayed-Release 100 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
Posaconazole is used in the treatment of Aspergillosis, Invasive; Candidemia; Oral Thrush and belongs to the drug class azole antifungals. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Posaconazole 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 470
Related images for "470"
More about posaconazole
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (1)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: azole antifungals
- En español
- Posaconazole oral/injection drug information
- Posaconazole (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Posaconazole (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Posaconazole Delayed-Release Tablets
- Posaconazole Injection
- Posaconazole Oral Suspension
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.