3927 (Isosorbide dinitrate 20 MG)
Pill with imprint 3927 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Isosorbide dinitrate 20 MG. It is supplied by Rugby.
Isosorbide dinitrate is used in the treatment of angina; pulmonary hypertension; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure; esophageal spasm and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide dinitrate 20 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 3927
More about isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: antianginal agents
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Dinitrate Extended-Release Capsules and Tablets
- Isosorbide Dinitrate Tablets
- Isosorbide dinitrate Oral, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.