316 (Super Cold Tabs acetaminophen 650 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 316 is White / Yellow, Round and has been identified as Super Cold Tabs acetaminophen 650 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Reese Pharmaceutical Company.
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine acetaminophen 650 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 316
- acetaminophen 650 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
- White / Yellow
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Reese Pharmaceutical Company
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "316"
More about acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Effervescent Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.