271 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel inert)
Pill with imprint 271 is Brown, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel inert. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; emergency contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel inert is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 271
Related Images for "271"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3978 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel with Ferrous Bisglycinate
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.