153 (Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg)
Pill with imprint 153 is , Round and has been identified as Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg. It is supplied by Libertas Pharma, Inc..
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 153
- multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Libertas Pharma, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Red No. 7
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Multivitamin with fluoride Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Multivitamins with fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Oral Strips with Fluoride
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.