1490 (Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg)
Pill with imprint 1490 is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg. It is supplied by ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone is used in the treatment of postmenopausal symptoms; menopausal disorders; hot flashes and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone 1.25 mg / 2.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 1490
More about esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone
- Estrogens (Esterified) and Methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.