0860 (Lodrane D brompheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg)
Generic Name: brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint 0860 has been identified as Lodrane D brompheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg.
Lodrane D is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lodrane D brompheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- brompheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg
- Green & White
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- ECR Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Lodrane D (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Lodrane 12 Hour 12-hour sustained-release tablets
- Lodrane 24 24-hour sustained-release capsules
- Lodrane 12D sustained-release tablets
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.