009 009 (Aminocaproic Acid 1000 mg)
Pill with imprint 009 009 is White, Rectangle and has been identified as Aminocaproic Acid 1000 mg. It is supplied by Vitruvias Therapeutics.
Aminocaproic acid is used in the treatment of fibrinolytic bleeding and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminocaproic acid 1000 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 009 009
Related Images for "009 009"
More about aminocaproic acid
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Aminocaproic acid
- Aminocaproic Acid Injection Solution
- Aminocaproic Acid Oral Liquid
- Aminocaproic Acid Tablets
- Aminocaproic acid (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic acid Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Amicar
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.