Can anyone tell me what a morphine 40 pill looks like, the oblong kind that may be orangish colored? What numbers/letters does it have on it? I know there are round morphine pills as well as capsules, but this one is supposed to be an oblong tablet---my boyfriend had one and can't find it, I don't know what it would look like so wouldn't know it if I saw it. I thought I had found it a few days ago but apparently it was something else. thanks.