Ureaphil (urea) Drug Interactions
A total of 94 drugs (526 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ureaphil (urea).
- 6 major drug interactions (45 brand and generic names)
- 86 moderate drug interactions (472 brand and generic names)
- 2 minor drug interactions (9 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Ureaphil (urea)
Common medications checked in combination with Ureaphil (urea)
- Claritin (loratadine)
- clobetasol topical
- Desogen (desogestrel / ethinyl estradiol)
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine)
- folic acid
- multivitamin, prenatal
- Pristiq (desvenlafaxine)
- tretinoin topical
- Ureacin-10 (urea topical)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.