Drug Interactions between Tussin CF and Tylenol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Tussin CF (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Tussin CF and Tylenol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Tussin cf is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Tussin cf is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
- Tylenol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|