Drug Interactions between Truvada and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Truvada (emtricitabine/tenofovir)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Truvada and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Truvada is in the drug class antiviral combinations.
- Truvada is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Truvada (emtricitabine / tenofovir)
Information for this minor interaction is only available at a professional reading level.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|