Thimerosal topical Drug Interactions
A total of 3 drugs (24 brand and generic names) are known to interact with thimerosal topical.
- 3 moderate drug interactions (24 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with thimerosal topical
Medications known to interact with thimerosal topical
- Accuzyme (papain / urea topical)
- Accuzyme SE (papain / urea topical)
- AllanEnzyme (papain / urea topical)
- AllanfillEnzyme (chlorophyllin copper complex / papain / urea topical)
- Allanzyme (papain / urea topical)
- chlorophyllin copper complex / papain / urea topical
- Collagenase Santyl (collagenase topical)
- collagenase topical
- Ethezyme (papain / urea topical)
- Ethezyme 650 (papain / urea topical)
- Ethezyme 830 (papain / urea topical)
- Panafil (chlorophyllin copper complex / papain / urea topical)
- Panafil SE (chlorophyllin copper complex / papain / urea topical)
- Panafil White (papain / urea topical)
- Pap-Urea (papain / urea topical)
- papain / urea topical
- Papfyll (chlorophyllin copper complex / papain / urea topical)
- Paptase (papain / urea topical)
Drug Interaction Classification
The classifications below are a general guideline only. It is difficult to determine the relevance of a particular drug interaction to any individual given the large number of variables.
|Major||Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderate||Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minor||Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by Multum is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. In addition, the drug information contained herein may be time sensitive and should not be utilized as a reference resource beyond the date hereof. This material does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients, or recommend therapy. Multum's information is a reference resource designed as supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge, and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. Multum Information Services, Inc. does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information Multum provides. Copyright 2000-2017 Multum Information Services, Inc. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.