Drug Interactions between sodium bicarbonate and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- sodium bicarbonate
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between sodium bicarbonate and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Sodium bicarbonate is in the following drug classes: antacids, minerals and electrolytes, urinary pH modifiers.
- Sodium bicarbonate is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|