Drug interactions between rivaroxaban and Vitamin B12
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between rivaroxaban and Vitamin B12 - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Rivaroxaban is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
- Rivaroxaban is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
- Vitamin B12 is a member of the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin B12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.