Drug Interactions between raltegravir and Truvada
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Truvada (emtricitabine/tenofovir)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between raltegravir and Truvada. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Raltegravir is in the drug class integrase strand transfer inhibitor.
- Raltegravir is used to treat the following conditions:
- Truvada is in the drug class antiviral combinations.
- Truvada is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Truvada (emtricitabine / tenofovir)
Information for this minor interaction is only available at a professional reading level.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|