Drug Interactions between Protonix IV and Sandostatin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Protonix IV (pantoprazole)
- Sandostatin (octreotide)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Protonix IV and Sandostatin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Protonix iv is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Protonix iv is used to treat the following conditions:
- Sandostatin is in the drug class somatostatin and somatostatin analogs.
- Sandostatin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Sandostatin (octreotide)
Octreotide may affect the absorption of dietary nutrients and medications that you take by mouth, including some vitamin and nutritional supplements. Contact your doctor if your condition changes. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|