Drug Interactions between Paracetamol and Sudafed Congestion
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Sudafed Congestion (pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Paracetamol and Sudafed Congestion. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Sudafed congestion is in the drug class decongestants.
- Sudafed congestion is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|