Drug Interactions between Paracetamol and rivaroxaban
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Paracetamol and rivaroxaban. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Rivaroxaban is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Rivaroxaban is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|