Drug Interactions between naproxen / sumatriptan and Plaquenil
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between naproxen / sumatriptan and Plaquenil. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
naproxen / sumatriptan
- Naproxen / sumatriptan is in the drug class antimigraine agents.
- Naproxen / sumatriptan is used to treat Migraine.
- Plaquenil is in the following drug classes: antimalarial quinolines, antirheumatics.
- Plaquenil is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|