Drug Interactions between Mucinex DM and penicillin g potassium
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin)
- penicillin g potassium
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Mucinex DM and penicillin g potassium. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Mucinex dm is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex dm is used to treat the following conditions:
penicillin g potassium
- Penicillin g potassium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
Penicillin g potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridioides difficile Infection
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Deep Neck Infection
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gram Negative Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Meningitis, Pneumococcal
- Meningitis, Streptococcus Group B
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Rat-bite Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|