Drug Interactions between Methylpred DP and promethazine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Methylpred DP (methylprednisolone)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Methylpred DP and promethazine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Methylpred dp is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Methylpred dp is used to treat the following conditions:
- Promethazine is in the following drug classes: antihistamines, phenothiazine antiemetics.
- Promethazine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Methylpred DP (methylprednisolone)
Grapefruit juice may increase the blood levels of certain medications such as methylPREDNISolone. You may want to limit your consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice during treatment with methylPREDNISolone. However, if you have been regularly consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice with the medication, then it is advisable for you to talk with your doctor before changing the amounts of these products in your diet, as this may alter the effects of your medication. Contact your doctor if your condition changes or you experience increased side effects. Orange juice is not expected to interact.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|