Drug Interactions between melatonin and Mucinex Fast-Max Cold & Sinus
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex Fast-Max Cold & Sinus (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between melatonin and Mucinex Fast-Max Cold & Sinus. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Melatonin is in the following drug classes: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics, nutraceutical products.
- Melatonin is used to treat the following conditions:
Mucinex Fast-Max Cold & Sinus
A total of 262 drugs are known to interact with Mucinex Fast-Max Cold & Sinus.
- Mucinex fast-max cold & sinus is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex fast-max cold & sinus is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: melatonin
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|