Drug Interactions between Lamictal and Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Lamictal and Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Lamictal is in the drug class triazine anticonvulsants.
- Lamictal is used to treat the following conditions:
Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief
A total of 262 drugs are known to interact with Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief.
- Mucinex sinus-max severe congestion relief is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex sinus-max severe congestion relief is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Lamictal (lamotrigine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of lamoTRIgine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with lamoTRIgine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of lamoTRIgine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|