Drug interactions between HCG and somatropin
|HCG (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg))|
Interactions between your drugs
- HCG is in the drug class gonadotropins.
- HCG is used to treat the following conditions:
- Somatropin is a member of the drug class growth hormones.
- Somatropin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
- AIDS Related Wasting
- Burns, Nitrogen Retention
- Growth Retardation, Chronic Renal Failure
- Idiopathic Short Stature
- Noonan's Syndrome
- Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Short Stature for Age
- Turner's Syndrome
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.