Drug Interactions between HCG and somatropin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- HCG (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg))
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between HCG and somatropin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Hcg is in the drug class gonadotropins.
- Hcg is used to treat the following conditions:
- Somatropin is in the drug class growth hormones.
Somatropin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
- AIDS Related Wasting
- Burns, Nitrogen Retention
- Growth Retardation, Chronic Renal Failure
- Idiopathic Short Stature
- Noonan's Syndrome
- Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Short Stature for Age
- Turner Syndrome
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|