Drug interactions between fluconazole and Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim
|Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim (multivitamin with minerals)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between fluconazole and Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Fluconazole is in the drug class azole antifungals.
- Fluconazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prevention
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Infections
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Onychomycosis, Toenail
- Oral Thrush
- Systemic Candidiasis
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
A total of 126 drugs are known to interact with Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim.
- Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim is a member of the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|