Drug Interactions between Flonase and Robitussin-AC
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Flonase (fluticasone nasal)
- Robitussin-AC (codeine/guaifenesin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Flonase and Robitussin-AC. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Flonase is in the drug class nasal steroids.
- Flonase is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 427 drugs are known to interact with Robitussin-AC.
- Robitussin-ac is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Robitussin-ac is used to treat Cough.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|