Drug interactions between Flonase and Levaquin Leva-Pak
|Flonase (fluticasone nasal)|
|Levaquin Leva-Pak (levofloxacin)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Flonase is in the drug class nasal steroids.
- Flonase is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 633 drugs (3971 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Levaquin Leva-Pak.
- Levaquin Leva-Pak is a member of the drug class quinolones.
- Levaquin Leva-Pak is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Kidney Infections
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Plague Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.