Ferumoxides Drug Interactions
A total of 5 drugs (13 brand and generic names) are known to interact with ferumoxides.
- 1 major drug interaction (2 brand and generic names)
- 4 moderate drug interactions (11 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with ferumoxides
Medications known to interact with ferumoxides
- ARI Gallium (Ga-67) Citrate (gallium citrate ga-67)
- BAL In Oil (dimercaprol)
- Bilopaque Sodium (tyropanoate)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Gallium (67Ga) Citrate (gallium citrate ga-67)
- gallium citrate ga-67
- iopanoic acid
- Mallinckrodt Gallium (67Ga) Citrate (gallium citrate ga-67)
- Oragrafin Calcium (ipodate)
- Oragrafin Sodium (ipodate)
- Telepaque (iopanoic acid)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.