Drug Interactions between Eliquis and mexiletine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Eliquis (apixaban)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Eliquis and mexiletine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Eliquis is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Eliquis is used to treat the following conditions:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Mexiletine is in the drug class group I antiarrhythmics.
- Mexiletine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|