Drug Interactions between Dramamine and Sudafed OM Sinus Cold
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Dramamine (dimenhydrinate)
- Sudafed OM Sinus Cold (oxymetazoline nasal)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Dramamine and Sudafed OM Sinus Cold. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Dramamine is in the drug class anticholinergic antiemetics.
- Dramamine is used to treat the following conditions:
Sudafed OM Sinus Cold
- Sudafed om sinus cold is in the drug class nasal antihistamines and decongestants.
- Sudafed om sinus cold is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|