Drug interactions between Diflucan and Terazol 7
|Terazol 7 (terconazole topical)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Diflucan is in the drug class azole antifungals.
- Diflucan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Oral Thrush
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Terazol 7 is a member of the drug class vaginal anti-infectives.
- Terazol 7 is used to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.