Drug interactions between Diflucan and Relief
|Relief (phenylephrine ophthalmic)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Diflucan and Relief - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Diflucan is in the drug class azole antifungals.
- Diflucan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Oral Thrush
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
A total of 165 drugs are known to interact with Relief.
- Relief is a member of the following drug classes: mydriatics, ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants.
- Relief is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.