Drug Interactions between diclofenac topical and Lidoderm
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- diclofenac topical
- Lidoderm (lidocaine topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between diclofenac topical and Lidoderm. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Diclofenac topical is in the drug class topical non-steroidal anti-inflammatories.
- Diclofenac topical is used to treat the following conditions:
- Lidoderm is in the drug class topical anesthetics.
- Lidoderm is used to treat Postherpetic Neuralgia.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|