Drug interactions between Co-trimoxazole and tigecycline
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Co-trimoxazole and tigecycline - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Co-trimoxazole is in the drug class sulfonamides.
- Co-trimoxazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Tigecycline is a member of the drug class glycylcyclines.
- Tigecycline is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|