Drug Interactions between Claritin-D 24 Hour and Tylenol Cold & Cough Daytime
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Claritin-D 24 Hour (loratadine/pseudoephedrine)
- Tylenol Cold & Cough Daytime (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Claritin-D 24 Hour and Tylenol Cold & Cough Daytime. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Claritin-D 24 Hour
- Claritin-d 24 hour is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Claritin-d 24 hour is used to treat the following conditions:
Tylenol Cold & Cough Daytime
A total of 343 drugs are known to interact with Tylenol Cold & Cough Daytime.
- Tylenol cold & cough daytime is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Tylenol cold & cough daytime is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Claritin-D 24 Hour (loratadine / pseudoephedrine)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|