Drug Interactions between cetirizine and Pamprin Cramp Menstrual Pain Relief
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Pamprin Cramp Menstrual Pain Relief (acetaminophen/magnesium salicylate/pamabrom)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between cetirizine and Pamprin Cramp Menstrual Pain Relief. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Cetirizine is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Cetirizine is used to treat the following conditions:
Pamprin Cramp Menstrual Pain Relief
- Pamprin cramp menstrual pain relief is in the drug class analgesic combinations.
- Pamprin cramp menstrual pain relief is used to treat Period Pain.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: cetirizine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cetirizine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cetirizine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cetirizine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|