Drug interactions between Ceftin and Zyrtec
Interactions between your drugs
- Ceftin is in the drug class second generation cephalosporins.
- Ceftin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Otitis Media
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Strep Throat
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Zyrtec is a member of the drug class antihistamines.
- Zyrtec is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cetirizine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cetirizine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cetirizine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.