Drug Interactions between Benadryl and prednisolone ophthalmic
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- prednisolone ophthalmic
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl and prednisolone ophthalmic. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
- Prednisolone ophthalmic is in the drug class ophthalmic steroids.
- Prednisolone ophthalmic is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|