Drug Interactions between Bactrim DS and diphtheria toxoid / tetanus toxoid
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Bactrim DS (sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim)
- diphtheria toxoid/tetanus toxoid
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Bactrim DS and diphtheria toxoid / tetanus toxoid. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Bactrim ds is in the drug class sulfonamides.
Bactrim ds is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
diphtheria toxoid / tetanus toxoid
- Diphtheria toxoid / tetanus toxoid is in the drug class vaccine combinations.
- Diphtheria toxoid / tetanus toxoid is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|