Drug Interactions between Aspirin Low Strength and sildenafil
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Aspirin Low Strength and sildenafil. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 319 drugs are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin low strength is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
Aspirin low strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Sildenafil is in the following drug classes: agents for pulmonary hypertension, impotence agents.
- Sildenafil is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: sildenafil
If you are receiving therapy with sildenafil you should avoid the regular consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. Grapefruit can raise the levels of sildenafil in your body and delay the time it takes for the medication to work. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.