Drug Interactions between Aspirin Low Strength and buspirone
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Aspirin Low Strength and buspirone. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 316 drugs are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin low strength is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
Aspirin low strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Buspirone is in the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Buspirone is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: buspirone
You should avoid the use of alcohol while being treated with busPIRone. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of busPIRone such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Patients receiving busPIRone should preferably avoid the consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. If this is not possible, the busPIRone dose should be taken at least 2 hours before or 8 hours after grapefruit or grapefruit juice. Large amounts of grapefruit and grapefruit juice may cause increased levels of busPIRone in your body. This can lead to increased adverse effects such as drowsiness. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|