Drug interactions between ampicillin and Pavulon
Interactions between your drugs
- Ampicillin is in the drug class aminopenicillins.
- Ampicillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
A total of 275 drugs (1165 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Pavulon.
- Pavulon is a member of the drug class neuromuscular blocking agents.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.