Drug interactions between amoxicillin and Prenatal S
|Prenatal S (multivitamin, prenatal)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Amoxicillin is in the drug class aminopenicillins.
- Amoxicillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Dental Abscess
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Otitis Media
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Spleen Removal
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
A total of 241 drugs (1043 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Prenatal S.
- Prenatal S is a member of the following drug classes: iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Prenatal S is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.