Drug interactions between Albenza and Benadryl
Interactions between your drugs
- Albenza is in the drug class anthelmintics.
- Albenza is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cutaneous Larva Migrans
- Cysticercus cellulosae
- Filariasis, Elephantiasis
- Hookworm Infection (Necator or Ancylostoma)
- Hydatid Disease
- Liver Fluke
- Pinworm Infection (Enterobius vermicularis)
- Visceral Larva Migrans, Toxicariasis
- Whipworm Infection
- Benadryl is a member of the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Albenza (albendazole)
Food significantly increases the absorption of albendazole. You should take each dose of albendazole with a meal. Taking it on an empty stomach may lead to inadequate blood levels and reduced effectiveness of the medication. Grapefruit juice can also increase the absorption of albendazole.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.