Tucks witch hazel hemorrhoidal pad
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Witch hazel 50% Astringent
- temporarily relieves the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- temporarily relieves irritation and burning
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- after application, discard pad
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Inactive Ingredients: water, glycerin, alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben
Questions? call 1-800-223-0182 , weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Available in 40's, 100's, and Take Along 12's.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.