Varibar Thin Honey Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 7, 2022.
- The recommended dose of VARIBAR THIN HONEY administered orally by syringe, spoon, or cup is:
- Adults 5 mL
- Pediatric patients 1 to 3 mL
- During a single modified barium swallow examination, multiple doses of VARIBAR THIN HONEY may be administered, to assess the patient during multiple swallows and different radiographic views.
- The maximum cumulative dose is 30 mL.
- Once opened, write the discard after date on the immediate container label. Discard any unused product after 21 days.
More about Varibar Thin Honey (barium sulfate)
- Pricing & coupons
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: non-iodinated contrast media
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.