PreviDent Gel Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 5mg in 1g
Dosage form: dental gel
- Prevident 5000 Booster paste, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- After brushing thoroughly with toothpaste, rinse as usual. Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of gel to the teeth with a toothbrush or mouth trays once daily for at least one minute, preferably at bedtime.
- After use, adults expectorate gel. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, age 6-16 years, expectorate gel after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.