PreviDent Gel Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 5mg in 1g
Dosage form: dental gel
- Prevident 5000 Booster paste, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- After brushing thoroughly with toothpaste, rinse as usual. Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of gel to the teeth with a toothbrush or mouth trays once daily for at least one minute, preferably at bedtime.
- After use, adults expectorate gel. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, age 6-16 years, expectorate gel after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about PreviDent Gel (fluoride topical)
- PreviDent Gel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products